NZ Tree Crops Conference Stall Holder Terms and Conditions
- Site acceptance and placement, inside and outside, is at the discretion of TCC
- TCC is not responsible for or liable to any stall holder for any loss or damage caused or sustained, or for any theft. Any damage caused by a stallholder will be fixed at the cost to the stallholder. Insurance cover for loss or damage is the stallholders responsibility as is their public liability.
- Stallholders can set up and pack up at the following times:
Set Up: Friday / Saturday 7.30 – 8.30 am
Pack Up: Saturday 3.30- 4.30 pm &. Sunday 1.00 – 3 pm
The building will be locked overnight.
Outside stalls will be by arrangement but will be expected to pack up by 3 pm Sunday
- All stallholders are to supply their own equipment including their own payment system if required. Please note Wi-Fi is not available at the Conference.
- All goods and stallholders must comply with legal requirements including health and safety.
- Power will only be available via prior arrangement and cords must be appropriately tagged and tested. Cords must not be a trip hazard.
- Vehicles are to be parked in designated areas.
- All rubbish and equipment is to be removed from site. This conference is focussing on sustainability so we encourage stallholders to minimise waste.
- Tea and coffee will be available to stallholders but food will not be available therefore stallholders should make their own arrangements.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances resulting in cancellation of the conference prior to its start e.g. lockdowns, stall registration fees will be refunded.